A classically chic 18K white gold pearl ring features 18k white gold, 9.3mm pearl and 0.10 cut princess cut diamond. The crossover design and the strong lines of the diamonds & the setting give this ring a very “today” look.
- 18k White gold
- Total piece weight is 9.1 gms
- The band is measured 2.8mm in width
- The ring is measured 12.51mm at the widest point
- 1 x 9.3mm Round Akoya cultured Pearl
- 1 x Sec. Stone Square Diamond (approx.) 0.10cts G/SI2, Bar set
- 750ST0.13 Hall marks or stamps
- ring size AU O or US 7
Item comes with ME Jewellers gift box and insurance valuation under your name. Please allow 7 working days for valuation to be arranged after payment is cleared.
We don’t advertise value on insurance valuation however please feel free to let me know if you would like to know this information.
You are purchasing the exact item shown in the photos.
*International Customer please note* We do not hold responsibility regarding customs/duty tax. Please consider it prior to purchasing the item.